Spinach & Feta are always a dynamic duo, and in this low fat and high protein omelet there is no change! This omelet is super easy and fast to make and comes out delicious every time.
1. 1/3 cup of egg whites (usually equals about 2 eggs worth)
2. Canola cooking spray
3. 1/4 cup of non fat feta cheese
4. 1/2 cup of fresh spinach
5. 1/2 tomato
6. salt & pepper
How To Make It:
1. Bring a small skillet to medium heat and add non stick cooking spray on the bottom and sides.
2. Add the egg whites and salt and pepper to taste
3. After about 1 minute, add the fresh spinach, non fat feta cheese, and tomato chunks to the center of the egg whites.
4. Once the eggs are fully cooked (about 3-5 minutes) fold over the edges of the egg whites to slightly cover the fillings in the middle.
5. Carefully transfer the omelet to a plate and enjoy as is or with a side of whole grain toast.