This Salmon recipe is delicious and easy to make and of course very healthy. Salmon is filled with omega 3 fatty acids and B vitamins like biotin and pantothenic acid. Biotin promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails and Pantothenic acid contributes to the breakdown of fats. The human body is unable to make omega 3 fatty acid, so it is essential in our diet, omega 3's promote brain function and vision, they promote healthy tissue function, and are said to prevent cancers.
approximately 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil,
half a sliced lemon and/or half a lime sliced,
half a small onion sliced,
1 tablespoon fresh or dried dill,
and salt and pepper.
How To Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Place salmon in foil big enough to wrap the entire fish, and place that on a baking sheet so it is easy to transport.
3. Add the olive oil over the entire fish, sprinkle the dill, salt and pepper across the entire fish. Top it off with the lemon and lime slices and onion slices.
4. Cover the salmon completely in foil and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
5. Unwrap the fish and enjoy with a side of brown rice and some steamed veggies!