1 pound of wild salmon (I prefer to use wild salmon)
2 tablespoons ground sumac
1/4 cup fresh dill
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1/2 sliced lemon
4 slices of white onion
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
How To Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farhenheit
2. Obtain a small baking sheet, then line it with a large piece of foil (enough to wrap the salmon with), and brush the foil with some of the olive oil.
3. Place the fresh salmon skin side down on the oiled foil and add all of the sumac spice you desire to the salmon, try to rub it in as evenly as possible.
5. Add the zest, dill, salt, pepper, lemon slices, and onion slices.
6. Wrap the sides of the foil around the salmon creating a tight environment for the salmon to absorb all of the flavors and cook effectively without drying out.
8. Remove the salmon when it is cooked to your liking and transfer to a serving plate, it is optional to keep or remove the onion and lemon slices as a garnish. Enjoy :)